Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Eternal Family

The Brown family had the honor of being sealed together and becoming an eternal family on August 12, 2011 in the Logan, Utah temple. Such a beautiful temple! I fell in love with the stone and castle look to it. (I apologize that this post has taken so long to get to!) This experience was the greatest and most beautiful of my life. My children looked so heavenly dressed in their white angelic outfits and my husband was glowing with happiness. The feelings I had there in the sealing room inside the temple can never be put into words. There are none as beautiful as what I felt there. I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that were able to be there with us to share in our special day. I am so grateful for the gift of eternal families. A heaven without my family would not be a heaven at all. Thank you Heavenly Father for making eternal families possible :) I love you guys!!!



My sisters Elizabeth and Melinda, Stepmom Starla and niece Nataleigh.


Our beloved friend Tacie who also took all of our photos!


Love you girl!



Wonderful friends Nicole and Kelly Dorsey.

Drove all the way from Colorado to be there!

I LOVE the Logan, Utah Temple! Love the stone!


Officially together forever!

Love My Boys!
And My Girls!

My babies now and FOREVER :)


The Brown side of the family

Us with Grandma and Grandpa Brown

The Jackson side of the family

Us with Grandpa and Grandma Brown



Our Family is Forever!


No comments: