Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back!

I have been so ready to BRING MY SEXY BACK! After having children, I seemed to have lost myself and stopped caring too much about my outer appreance. I have constantly made the excuse of never having time to do anything with myself. Therefore, my outlook and feelings about myself and how I look have plumeted drastically. As I mentioned before, My best friend Bridget is an aspiring photographer and is absolutely amazing at what she does (a very unbiased opinion, of course!) Yesterday, she asked me to be her model for an outdoor photo shoot. Me, also being a lover of photography and someone who enjoys having their picture taken, of course complied! I thought to myself, here is the perfect opportunity to get your game on and bring on the hotness! LOL! Here are a few of the results of the photo session. Not to sound conceited or anything, but I think they turned out FANTASTIC!!! I guess that's what you get when you put a spectacular photographer together with a fabulous model ;)

(The other girl is my hot friend Mandy. She is an awesome model too!)

I LOVE this picture!














I wouldn't mind doing THIS for a living! I had so much fun!



SERIOUSLY, sign me up!


I have decided to make it a personal goal to pamper myself more often and to take time out to make myself look good, so that I can feel good too. I want to see myself as a hot mom again! ;)
Anyway, thanks for humoring me! haha!