Monday, August 11, 2008

Photos with the Girls

So, I had this awesome photography idea pictured in my mind. I bought these amazing tutu dresses, as well as, boas, pearl necklaces, flowered hairbands etc... My best friend Bridget is going through photography school (she takes the most beautiful and amazing photos) and I am sick of paying outrageous prices to get the girls' pictures taken at JcPenny's, so I figured B and I could handle doing it. I pictured this day of fun, playing, smiles and posing pretty. . .WOW, maybe I was thinking positive (hoping it might help prevent the inevitable), when in reality it is IMPOSSIBLE to pose a 2 year old and a 7 month old amateur crawler!!! But boy did we have fun trying! After two days, two sessions, many hours, tears, tantrums, and bribery with candy; out of 500+ snapshots and lots of patience, we were able to leave the weekend with some BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING photos!!! I cannot believe how beautiful my girls are and how fabulous these photos turned out! It brings to light how big they are getting and how sweet and innocent they are. I have been so blessed as a mother to be able to raise these two perfect daughters of God. Thanks Bridget for your endurance and patience. You are amazing! To my precious girls, my everythings: I Hope You DANCE. . .

BLOOPERS:



























1 comment:

Jenn said...

My precious granddaughters! They are truly the light of my life...I love them more than I ever thought possible and then some...I'll see you 2 little darlings tonight...Grandma loves you Lily & Alex xoxoxoxoxoxoxo