Monday, September 14, 2009

Did You Eat the Chocolate Donuts?

I made some chocolate twisty donuts before lunch to have for an afternoon snack today. During naptime/quiet time, I set Lily up with a movie in her room. After a little time had passed, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and noticed two of the donuts missing from the cookie sheet. I immediately knew exactly who to inquire to about the missing treats. . . who was the cuplrit?

Not this little chocolate faced angel, according to herself.



kids. . .where do they learn to lie and deny? Even when the evidence is so clear! She is such a stinker!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Frustrating for you I am sure. That video was funny though.

Sharron said...

LOL but it is sccary how soon they learn, isn't it. Save this . . . . if she's normal, you'll find it way handy in ten years!

Diane's Photography said...

Carrie, that is way tooo cute. What would do withoug little ones that brighten our lives? haahaa...I guess your doughnuts were just to hard to resist!!! ;p
love ya