Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snow Fun with Daddy!

Lily was very excited to see that it was snowing outside and begged me all day to go out and play. I promised her that when daddy got home, he would be more than happy to go out there with her. She said she couldn't wait to build a snowman. I volunteered daddy for that too! Husbands are good for that stuff!

Here is Lily dressed in her winter best! ( I am so excited because I LOVE her coat and I bought it last year after the season was over for 6.00!!! Whoo hoo!)

Picture through the sliding glass door.
It was sooo cold I didn't want to open it!
Daddy and Lily building their snowman. He's such a good sport!
Lily's irresistable kissy face!
More snowman progress.

Lily eating the carrot nose. Haha!
Mr. Snowman complete with button eyes, carrot nose,
and Dora hat :)
Lily very much enjoyed playing out in the snow with Daddy!

No comments: