Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Moments

I wasn't very good this year about taking pictures during Thanksgiving! I am already kicking myself in the butt for it! My brother, sister in law and their kids came over from California to spend a few days and it was wonderful! I wish I would've been better about getting more pictures! Not the best time to be LAZY about it! Thanksgiving was so delicious! My mom did a great job (as she does every year) cooking the food. My cousin Mandy made some yummy pies and there was awesome company! What could have been better? Oh, right, more pictures :( :)

Alex eating her appetizers. Isn't her hair so cute in ponies?!
Alex and her beloved auntie cousin Mandy.
Auntie Julia with Nat Nat.
My brother Wayne w/ all the kiddos!
(Alex, Lily, Nataleigh, Leia, and Kyle)
Michael added into the picture. They are so geeky!
This one is just gross :) but the kids are adorable!
The siblings, spouses, and kids!
(Me, Michael w/Alex, Lily, Wayne, Nataleigh, Lily, Julia, Kyle and Melinda.)

Our family Thanksgiving picture.
My sister Mel, brother Wayne and Me looking our best!
Grandpa Great with Nataleigh.
Mel and Mandy.

No comments: