Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trimming the Christmas Tree

The girls and I were so excited to get to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving! I bought a lot of Christmas ornaments at the after Christmas sales and was thrilled to get to hang them up. The girls were only too happy to help. Michael just kind of goes with the flow when it comes to this kind of stuff. I, on the other hand, LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and all the decorating and celebrating that goes with it!. My girls (fortunately) follow in my footsteps and couldn't wait to get the tree decorated.


The girls were so cute the way they took turns standing on the stool
to hang their ornament.
They couldn't wait to get the next one!
Michael was only too excited to get to pass out the ornaments!
The girls were very sad when there were no ornaments left to hang. I think I will take them with me to the after Christmas sales this year and let them pick out a few ornaments they like to hang next year! I love being able to share these fun times and traditions with my own family!

No comments: