Friday, September 5, 2008

Giddy Up and Yee Haw!!!

I just love Lilyana and the fact that she is a total GIRL!!! She loves to pretend to do hair, makeup, cook food, tend to her baby dolls, dance and dress up. Today I taught her how to be a cheerleader with pompoms and we did a D-A-D-D-Y cheer for Michael. She is such a riot! Anyway, like I was saying, Lilyana loves to dress up and this particular outfit caught her fancy today and it gave me the giggles. I just had to share with everyone else. Oh, and she came out saying "Howdy Partner, Yee Haw! Giddy up Horsey!" which just added to the cuteness and the funniness of it all. She totally thinks she's the BOMB, by the way. (And I would have to agree ;)

Guess I may have to break down and get her some cowgirl boots to complete the ensemble! Daddy is so proud!

No comments: