Monday, May 3, 2010

Sawyer's Newborn Photos (Thx Bridget!)

As I have said before, my best friend Bridget is an A-MAZING photographer, so we arranged for her to take Sawyer's newborn photos. After A LOT of work and praying that the sun would stay out long enough for us to get some good ones, I have to say that they definitely turned out pretty darn WONDERFUL!!!! He is a stinkin' cute little peanut (of course in my non-biased opinion) and was the perfect subject! He did so well and, for the most part, was easily poseable! I am very pleased with the photos we got. Thanks Bridget for always being willing to take photos for me! You do such an incredible job! Love ya!





















3 comments:

Sharron said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute and precious! He must have been so tiny to fit into the mitt like that. Too cute! It's hard for me to image a baby so tiny. I am so glad that he has done so well for you!!

Diane's Photography said...

Aweee, what wonderful pictures! Isn't it great to have photos you can cherish forever? Sawyer is just tooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO PRECIOUS! Congratulations!

Check out my blog:

www.shopsealedwithakiss.blogspot.com


Thanks!