Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung?

I say that with a ? because in Colorado, the weather is so unpredictable! One day it will be 75 degrees and the next morning you will wake up and snow is falling outside your window! It was just snow flaking yesterday! Anywho, this was a very lovely day and we just couldn't resist taking advantage of the warm weather and playing outside until we dropped! The girls had so much fun riding their bikes, blowing bubbles, and running around with the dog. Hopefully, this will be a sign of more warmer weather to come!













It is nice to know that my girls can get along. They fight so often that I cherish the moments when they show their love for one another. Being outdoors seems to bring them closer together. I guess it brings us all closer together without the distractions of housework, tv, and chaos. Bring on summer! I am ready for more sunshine!

1 comment:

Liz said...

ahh you captured some great expressions.