Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WEIGHT LOSS!

Alright, so I have delayed it long enough, but now that June is almost here, I want to be able to get my butt into a decent bathing suit and feel comfortable, so I have decided it is time to get my rear in gear and lose the rest (at least most) of this baby weight. Don't worry, I don't plan on starving myself to death (I LOVE food tooooo much!) but I do plan on cutting back on calories and implementing more exercise into my day. I am finally going to bust out the Wii Fit we have had since December and actually USE it! Maybe announcing my weight loss plans to you will help keep me motivated to stay on track with my goal. LOL! I want to lose 30-35lbs. (Don't gasp, losing that much weight I promise will NOT make be bone thin! It is weight I can AFFORD to lose!) Wish me LUCK!!!!

 Biggest Losers Jerry Lisenby, Michelle Aguilar and Alison Vincent compete in Miami's South Beach Triathlon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of luck! We're doing P90X right now, kicking our butts! Have you heard of sparkpeople.com ? It's a great website to help you track calories. Keep us updated on your progress!

Sharron said...

Good plan Carrie. that weight sure can add up in the long run and make life miserable as you go a long.

Good luck with it!