Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beauty Captured

I really love photography. It is so beautiful and I love the different and unique styles of other photographers. A picture is truly worth a thousand words and it is the only way to capture the true beauty of even the ugliest thing. My dream in life, my aspiration, is to someday be able to become a photographer myself. I love taking pictures. My friend and I often talk about opening a studio together. Of course my favorite subjects to photograph would be my darling daughters and wonderful husband. Today I took my girlies to the park to play. I decided to try and get some great photos (just before the wind and rain came and had us racing for the car) and fabulous fall, which just happens to be my favorite time of year, made for some wonderful scenery and gave us an excuse to put on jackets and cute hats! With a little cropping and help from Photoshop, these are the end results. I think they turned out quite lovely. Of course the subjects had everything to do with capturing the beauty of the moment ;)



























































































1 comment:

Sharron said...

I am so glad you left your comment! Your girls are so cute! Tell your family hi for us and keep in touch!