Friday, October 24, 2008

Nap time and Random Pictures

Nap time for Lilyana has been a constant struggle. She is very defiant and determined to undermine me in even the smallest things. For instance, staying in bed. She will take her pillow and covers and lay on the floor just because I told her to stay in bed. Lately, I have had to sit in her room because this seems to be the only way she stays in her bed and falls asleep.(It has gotten a lot better since I have applied this Super Nanny technique.) Today, having a lot to do, I told her that she didn't have to take a nap, but she needed to stay in her room for "quiet" time. She was very upset about this. I heard her growling, "No room!" Minutes later, I peeked around the hallway and found her like this.This is progress. At least she listened and stayed in her room ;)

And now for some adorable random pictures of my Alex Monkey!
And here's some cute ones of the Lily Bug


I love these girls! I am sure blessed to be their mommy!

1 comment:

Sharron said...

They are really darling and seem to have personality plus!