Monday, October 6, 2008

5 Things. . .

The point of this tag is to list 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.

- 5 Joys...

1. Being with my family
2. Knowing how much God loves me
3. Whimsical autumn days
4. Banana splits
5. Photography/Scrapbooking

-5 Fears...

1. Tight, confined places
2. Spiders
3. Supernatural
4. Dark places
5. Being in debt for the rest of my life

- 5 Obsessions/Collections...

1. Watching LOST
2. Scrapbooking
3. Anything PINK
4. Creating things
5. Decorating EVERYTHING

- 5 Surprising Things about you...


1. I wouldn't mind having 8 children
2. I wouldn't mind if they were all girls
3. I'm a compulsive buyer (yeah, I've gotten a lot better now we have no extra money to spend)
4. I am REALLY good at Word Finds
5. I hate, hate cooking, but I love baking

-Tag 5 People...
1. Liz
2. Amanda
3. Becky
4. Jenny
5. Stephanie

No comments: