Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We all Scream for Ice Cream!

Alexandria LOVES ice cream!!! WE went out to eat at this buffet restaurant and at the end of dinner I got some ice cream to share with Alex. I was giving her little spoonfuls and she seemed to really be enjoying it. Her face lit up with excitement at the sight of the next bite. I turned my head, momentarily, to talk to my mom and turned back to find Alex grabbing a fistful of ice cream from the bowl and then shoving it into her mouth. Immediately her hand shot out a second time to grab another fistful to bring to her mouth. I guess I wasn't giving it to her fast enough :) She is a girl who definitely knows what she wants and doesn't waste any time getting it! YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Sharron said...

Good black mail for future use, don't lose these pics!