Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Daddy's Socks

Recently Lily has been caught putting on whatever pieces of clothing she can get her hands on. She just loves digging into my piles of freshly folded laundry and putting them on whether they are her clothes or not and whether they fit her or not. (I once caught her trying to squeeze into on of Alex's onesies. She is very optimistic I might add.) The other day I caught her wearing these.This really made me giggle. Apparently Daddy's socks were her random wardrobe item of choice this day. I guess she got tired of pulling them up, so settled for halfway. Of course she thought she was hilarious to be wearing them. I love her. My life would definitely be so uneventful without her always there to put a smile on my face with her weird obsessions. Gotta love these moments!

1 comment:

John and Becky Bowler said...

That too funny. Lily sounds like she is quite the character. :)